Saturday, June 12, 2010

Hair Clip



I always love sewing hair clips. I always feel happy when I sew hair clips, as it is simple and I can use all my fabrics to mix & match (That is the fun part!) These hair clips are for my best friend. She is a total camhore. She want to snap photo together with my hair clips, well, I can't reject her, and I know I will enjoy this hair clip project.


This was 1 of my first hair clip during year 2008. A little thing that I started and I am where I am now. Keep doing things that you like! That was using vintage fabric, the fabric was from my best friend, is her mum collection :p more than 20years we believe. Love the touch of the old fabric, the colors & the pattern.

This is my first trial from book tutorial. Cute, rite? You can find this fabric from maymayshop


Love this fabric so much! I purchase from applemama

My favorite polka dot fabrics ^ ^


Floral prints, this is a gift from joanbeadshouse

HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE!

2 comments:

Chiariyees said...

oh how i love the vintage one! XD

Agnes Sim said...

hey..the hair pin u gav me one hilang liao...haizzz

Post a Comment