Wednesday, April 27, 2011

♥ Pouch for swap♥


This is a special swap project that I involved, there are total more than 100 people that join this project! Thanks to my flickr sewing mate that share this swap project info with me. Once you received your partner details of colors, design that they like, you can start sewing, my partner is from a country far far away, and I hope she love what I sewed for her.


my packaging ^ ^

BTW, sorry of my slow update lately. As I am taking part at PIPIT WONDERFUL MARKET


date : 7th May 2011 , Saturday
venue : Annexe Gallery , Central Market , KL

Annual creative festival for local creative talent , handmade craft , art design , independent brand and unique limited items that you shouldn't missed out ! :)

3 gallery & more than 60 artists / designer / crafter ! & miniature exhibition will be in wonderful market too !




2 comments:

Agnes Sim said...

我要那個pouch :p

hoyoyi said...

自己縫~

Post a Comment