Wednesday, November 15, 2017

HANDMADE HEXAGON PATCHWORK INDOOR SHOES

I found one of my hexagon patchwork indoor shoes/ adult booties in one of my bag. I was moved to a new place this year, and many of my craft items were hidden inside many boxes that I yet to discover. I unable to recall why this beautiful indoor shoes was kept in my boxes and did not listed for sell > . <

It was made with Japanese cotton and the hexagon fabrics were from friends exchange and my own purchase. I always love to add in fabrics that given or exchange with friends into my patchwork project, as it carry blessings (in Chinese way)

Hoop to my etsy if you are interested

https://www.etsy.com/listing/255006186/handmade-hexagon-patchwork-indoor-shoes?ref=shop_home_active_1

Love this little corner of my nest with great sun light ;)

Closed up




0 comments:

Post a Comment